We will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any personal information we hold about you. This type of information includes:
(a) your name;
(b) your address;
(c) your phone number (including work and home);
(d) your fax number;
(e) your email address;
(f) your date of birth; and
(g) payment information (including credit card details) and preferences.
In using our website, you agree that we can collect information from you and from your use of our website.
We store your information in different ways, including in paper and electronic form. The security of your personal information is important to us, and we take reasonable steps to protect it from misuse, including:
(a) through electronic security systems (such as firewalls and data encryption);
(b) limiting access to areas in which your personal information is stored; and
(c) storing personal information in paper form in secure premises.
While UMAMU Estate limits access to your information to those who require it to carry out their responsibilities, you agree that no transmission of data over the Internet is guaranteed as wholly secure and that any information that you provide to us through the Internet, including via email, is at your own risk.
Our main purpose for collecting your personal information is to facilitate your ordering of our goods and your use of our services. However, we may also use the information we collect for:
(a) improving our services;
(b) analysis of website usage;
(c) improving the content offered on our website;
(d) marketing and promotional purposes; or
(e) communicating with our customers and contacts.
We do not sell or rent your information to any companies. We will only disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
(a) if required by law;
(b) if we believe, in our absolute discretion, that it is in the public interest;
(c) to seek feedback or monitor or improve quality of service;
(d) to related corporate bodies;
(e) to third party service providers assisting us in providing or improving services to you, analysis user trends and for the purpose of marketing;
(f) to third party contractors; or
(g) where we otherwise obtain your permission to disclose the information.
If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter(s), we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. Out of respect for your privacy, you may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, or you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you make a purchase you will automatically be subscribed to our mailing list for an indefinite period when you register your details on our website, via telephone or email or otherwise. We may contact you to provide you with information that may interest you on our products, new releases, museum stock or end of vintage sales. Unless our email is sent to an individual customer specifically on a one on one basis, there will be an option for you to unsubscribe.
Links that connect to or from UMAMU Estate website are not under the control of UMAMU Estate and we are not responsible, nor liable for the privacy policies and conduct of companies or third party websites linked to our website.
If you have any concerns about how UMAMU Estate deals with your personal information, or if you believe that your privacy has been compromised through the dissemination of your personal information, please contact us on +61897575058 or email us at email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions
- By submitting an entry to this promotion the entrant is deemed to accept these Terms and Conditions.
- This prize draw is open to Western Australian residents aged 18 and over.
- Employees of the Promoter and its contractors and agents associated with this promotion and their immediate family, are not eligible to enter. For the purpose of this clause 'immediate family' means 'spouse, de-facto, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin'.
- The promotion commences at 09.00am Western Standard Time (WST) on Saturday 12th November 2016 and closes at 5.00pm (WST) on Tuesday 13th December 2016 (“Promotional Period”).
- Three winners will be identified at the time of competition closing 5.00pm (WST) on 13th December 2016 at the offices of Big Head Digital, 12 Roper Blvd, Hammond Park WA 6160.
- Winner is selected at random and the Judge’s decision is final. The winners will be notified by email within 2 days of the draw date. If contact cannot be made within five days, the prize will be forfeited and may be passed on other entrant. It is the winner’s responsibility to notify the promoter of any change in contact information.
- The prize includes three six packs of UMAMU Estate Sparkling Chardonnay valued at $387 per six pack.
- If any part of the prize is unavailable, the Promoter, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any law or written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Prizes are not exchangeable, redeemable or transferrable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify by any means which the Promoter considers necessary the identity of any entrant and to satisfy itself that the entrant has fulfilled these Terms and Conditions. The entrant must co-operate fully with the Promoter in any verification process.
- If an entrant breaches any of these Terms and Conditions, acts unlawfully, tampers or attempts to tamper with the promotion, jeopardizes the fair and proper conduct of the promotion, or acts improperly or unethically (each in the Promoter's sole opinion), the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the entry and any prize will be forfeited.
- The Promoter's decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter may suspend, vary or cancel the promotion at any time.
- The time of entry will in each case be the time the online entry is received by the Promoters database. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- The Promoter reserves the right to contact any entrant in connection with future promotions. If an entrant does not want this to occur, the entrant must notify the Promoter in writing.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, prize suppliers, and for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct personal information to the Promoter.
- To the fullest extent permitted at law all implied terms and conditions are excluded from these Terms and Conditions.To the fullest extent permitted at law each entrant releases the Promoter from any and all costs, damages, expenses, and losses which any entrant may suffer or incur as a result of the Promoter's action or inaction arising out of or in connection with the promotion.
- Without limiting clause 22 in no circumstances is the Promoter liable to any entrant for any indirect or consequential losses, including but not limited to loss of opportunity or profit.
- Without limiting clauses 22 and 23, the Promoter is not liable to the entrant for anything outside the reasonable control of the Promoter or the acts or omissions of 3rd parties.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Western Australia irrespective of the place of residence of any entrant.
- A reference to the Promoter includes its officers, employees, agents and contractors.
- The Promoter is UMAMU Estate.