This festive season, we looked at six of our best-selling wines and wanted to find the best wine pairings we could imagine.
So we brought in an expert chef, and voila!
Each of the recipes below are based purely on the wine's flavour, profile and character.
It's a great lesson in wine pairing you can try out yourself at home!
*Buy before December 12th and you'll get the six recipes as printed recipe cards – this means you can try them all yourself, or gift one of the wines & its recipe to someone else at Christmas time!
2019 Sparkling MacAnn *96 points*
2016 Sauvignon Blanc Semillon *Gold medal*
2018 Rosé *Silver ribbon 92 points*
2018 Chardonnay *94 points*
- 2015 Cabernet Sauvignon *96 points*
- 2014 Cane Cut *Gold ribbon 95 points*
- Oysters with mignonette sauce
- Salt & pepper squid
- Corn chowder, mussels & scallops
- Yamba prawns, prosciutto, rock melon and raspberry seafood platter
- Duck breast with marmalade balsamic glaze
- Campari meringue, citrus and strawberry salad