Dear UMAMU famliy,
We are so happy we got the settings right in the vineyard to produce this Margaret River cane cut from Sauvignon Blanc vines planted in 1987. Hand harvested on the 17th of April at 23 baume. Fruit cold crushed to press and cold settled before a 12 o C ferment in barrel. Aged on light lees for four months before bottling. The time in the bottle has enabled the wine to gather much more interesting complexities.
And it keeps for ages fresh in the fridge, so you can enjoy a glass whenever you fancy and it will keep going with you.
- 1000+ embedded vimeo player sites supported
- Support video downloading in more resolutions e.g. 4k, 2k, 1080p, etc.
- Support for downloading private videos
- Support for extracting audio
- Support for downloading subtitles
- Unlimited downloads
Click here to get other payment method
Tip：Please refresh the page after the payment is successful
What is the payment method you want？
We will gradually support it